Monday 24 March 2014

Paleo WHAT?

Hello there faithful readers

So I've taken a turn, i tell you i did not expect it, i am very grateful for it and i most certainly love the results that come with this change :-)

So Paleo hey WHAT THE, thats what i thought when my brother and sister in law said they were going Paleo, i laughed at them and kept calling them palaeontologists, i thought it was a HUGE joke and so RIDICULOUS mind you, who would want to do that when you could eat SWEET Sugary delicious treats and greasy stodgy Bad food that tasted sooooo good!
Even though when i ate sugary stuff id LOVE it while i was eating it but soon after id be feeling so bad about myself, id feel like a failure AGAIN, feel depressed, down and so deflated...

Anyway long story short a friend of mine invited me to a wellness talk and i said sure and then couldn't go, so she sad these talks happen all the time and she'd ask me again and i said sure, anyway they had one in my suburb and i went and needless to say it changed my life and i am so thankful that God led me there.

The reason i could not get into this "heathy eating stuff" before was that basically i was addicted to sugar and the thought of not being able to have that stuff just felt too hard so i just kept going, but after i went to this talk i was opened up to a whole new world of healthy sweets that taste super yummy and that only have things in them that are going to benefit your body in one way or another.

So anyway since my turn about 3-4 days ago yes recent i know, I've been trying all these new sweets and then one of my bestest friends of old Bidemi Coker said "girl why don't you blog this stuff so we can learn how to do it too", so thats what i am gonna do, hope you enjoy this part of my journey with me :-)

Plus if you have any great whole food, clean eating, Paleo recipes please do share!

Oh so basically this Paleo thing is just trying to eat more foods that are alive, that are beneficial and that are organic, pesticide free etc, I'm at the beginning of my journey but am loving the journey small steps.


This is Jordie and i having our first ever smoothie in the morning it was 
Coconut milk (Antiviral and Antibacterial, fights infections)

Almonds (Lower cholesterol, reduce risk of cancer and heart disease)

A banana (Overcome depression, reduce PMS, improve your mood and relieve anaemia)

Cacao powder (Reduce risk of cancer, promote cardiovascular health, anti depressant, promotes relaxation and stimulates endorphins)

jarrah honey (Very high in Antioxidants, fights helicobacter pylori)

So there you have it lots of good stuff in here and of course best part was that
It was SUPER YUMMY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from all of my readers please comment and join me on my journey :)