Monday 24 March 2014

Jordan Boy



When i knew i had you my heart skipped a beat
When i felt you growing the secret we just couldn't keep

Imagining your little feet
Imagining your little hands 
Imagining your little heartbeat

Oh we thanked Jesus everyday for this blessing
We were so thrilled to be getting

Nine months went by so fast
And then you were here at last
Our Mighty Jordan 
Our Sweet Boy
Our Lords one

From a Tiny baby you grew too fast
my eyes tear at the thought of times past

I don't know if you will ever know
How much your mommy loves you so

Im Ever so proud of you my boy 
As the days pass on you bring me more and more joy

God has given us a gift in you Jordan Love
You most certainly are a true blessing from above

The thought of sending you off to school
Is just too much on this heart of mine
I want to hold on to you, to your youth, to your life
To these moments when we have all this time...

God has your future
I trust his way
Everyday for you i pray

I am so sorry for the mistakes ill make
Im so sorry if i cause you heartache
Im sorry for my anger, frustration and impatience
I was trying, believe me i was

But life takes its toll and sometimes i was lost...

I pray this prayer often
for you Jordan Boy
Lord What i do right multiply and bring joy
But Lord what i do wrong erase and help my boy

Give your heart to Jesus child
He is the only way that will make you smile

Life goes much to fast my child
But i pray that i will be here a while

I love you more than words can say
You are my Jordan
My Jordan Boy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from all of my readers please comment and join me on my journey :)