Sunday 20 April 2014

Zucchini Slice

Hello Faithful Readers

So i have had a few requests for this after putting my batch up photos on Facebook, so here it is hope you all enjoy!

This makes for a GREAT Freeze option for quick and easy meals when you need and can't be bothered cooking :-)




I need a WAY Bigger Bench top i am such a MESSY Cook hahahaha
Anyway

Ingredients

5 Eggs
150g (1 cup) Self Raising Flour, sifted
500g any vegetables grated (I used Zucchini of course hence the name hahaha, Pumpkin, Carrot and sweet potato)
I Large Onion Grated
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil

Method

Step 1

Preheat oven to 170 Deg C
Grease and line a 30x20cm lammington pan

Step 2

Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined.
Add the flour and beat until smooth, then add the vegetables, onion, cheese and oil and stir to combine.
Pour into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.

It is Yummy so enjoy

God Bless Y'all
And lets thank Him for the Blessing of His precious Son this easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from all of my readers please comment and join me on my journey :)