Wednesday 26 March 2014

Stashiola


Hello Faithful readers :-)

So this was my stash about a week ago i think, ah time goes so fast could have been 2 weeks...

So there is Raw honey, coconut oil, coconut cream, coconut sugar, organic maple syrup and the most Yummiest thing EVER Cacao powder!

Since this picture my stash has grown a little and i am loving making all these yummy and SUPER beneficial sweets!

So i think i have added coconut flour, oh and of course all the nuts like cashews, pecans, walnuts, almonds, macadamias, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, desiccated coconut, umm thats all i can think of from the couch :-)

I need to get macca powder that would be a good thing I've heard.

Yeah well slowly slowly it will grow and i will be HAPPY!

God Bless y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from all of my readers please comment and join me on my journey :)