Wednesday 26 March 2014

Bubba Blue

Bubba Blue we never knew you 
Bubba Blue we never knew

Mamma loved you still 
those weeks she held you 
Those weeks she held you 
She loved you still

We thank God we had you for a moment
For a moment God gave us you

Time was too short 
But we so love you
time was too short
But you are still in our thoughts

Bubba blue mamma still cries for you 
but she knows Jesus had a plan
She knows He has you now
She knows you are in His hands

Rest easy bubba blue
Mamma and daddy will see you soon

For all of you who have ever lost a baby, whether it was very early on, further along or after they had been in your arms for a while, i know that hurt, the love that never leaves for the ones we have lost...

For me God is still good
He is still the Rock on which i stand
And yet will i praise Him

Thank you faithful readers for sharing this journey with me, i appreciate you and i hope that my life story can help to make your life story better in one way or the other

God Bless y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from all of my readers please comment and join me on my journey :)