Monday 31 March 2014

Flowers from my Boy


Hello Faithful Readers

Jordan often picks flowers for me from the garden of his own accord,
it's the sweetest thing he does from his generous and loving heart for mommy,
I have often thought that this is just the most beautiful thing and how am I going to preserve these memories...
Then 
tonight he picked me a flower again it's probably about the 15-20th flower he has picked for me over his 2.5yr lifespan and it came to me,
every time he picks a flower for me from thus say forward I'm going to blog it and Facebook it and now that's how these sweet moments and cherished memories of my little boys heart will be preserved
Oh how I LOVE you Jordan Boy!


God Bless Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would Love to hear from all of my readers please comment and join me on my journey :)